Last Update: October, 2018
What Information Does A.M Money, LLC Collect From Visitors and Borrowers?
A.M Money, LLC collects the following information from students and visitors to our website:
● the information you provide on our website such as contact information, school affiliation or feedback; and
● basic traffic information about your visit such as IP address, hostname, and pages on our site visited.
● loan application information such as social security number, income, and assets
● Information provided by you or requested from third parties as part of your loan application, such as student transcripts, credit report information, and other information collected from your school
We do not collect personally identifiable information from website visitors who do not voluntarily submit such information. However, information collected from prior visits could be associated with personally identifiable information if you later submit such information to us. While we will not share information provided by you or requested from third parties to other third parties (other than those who help us facilitate the origination or servicing of your loans), we may share information with third parties in a manner that does not identify you. For example, we may share anonymous, aggregate information about your use of our Site, your transcripts, or your use of our products.
Children and Privacy
This website is not intended for use by children. If you are under 17, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Does A.M Money, LLC Use Information Collected From Visitors to This Website?
We use information collected from website visitors to improve the content and browsing experience of our website, to provide information regarding our products to you, and respond to you. This information is not sold or disclosed to non-affiliated third parties for marketing purposes, however, we may contact you with marketing offers. A.M Money, LLC may disclose information collected from website visitors to:
● trusted services providers who work on our behalf, who do not have independent use of the information we disclose to them, and who have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in the privacy statement;
● alert you to new features, products, events, or services;
● make other marketing offers that we think may be of interest of you;
● third parties as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
● third parties as we deem necessary, based on our good faith belief, (i) to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others, (ii) to investigate fraud, or (iii) to respond to a government request; and
● third parties in conjunction with a merger, acquisition or sale of A.M Money, LLC. If A.M Money, LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
This website uses Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, and other mediums as a third party
You may choose to opt-out of receiving unrequested marketing communications by clicking “unsubscribe” of a given communication or by emailing email@example.com. Exceptions may include communications required by law, example fair lending notices.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect the information we collect and maintain.
This Privacy Statement may be updated from time to time for any reason. We may notify you of certain significant changes by sending you the revised notice by email, but for other changes, we will only notify you by posting the new Privacy Statement here, http://a-m.money/privacy-policy. Please consult this Privacy Statement regularly for any changes. For the time that you remain our borrower, you will receive an annual privacy notice reflecting the most recent Privacy Statement.
By using our website, you consent to the collection, processing, and storage of information as described in this Privacy Statement. Processing activities may take place in the United States. If you reside outside of the United States, you acknowledge that you will let us know of that change of address immediately. Your information may be transferred to, and processed and stored in, the United States or other jurisdictions in accordance with applicable law in that jurisdiction. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this website.
Notice of Privacy Rights
Customers may access, review and/or correct all their personally identifiable information that we collect online by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading "Customer Privacy Notice" and allow thirty (30) days for a response.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use your information, you may contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.
CA Residents: We share information that we collect with affiliates when a customer consents to such sharing or the information is released in connection with a written agreement for the sole purpose of providing products or services covered by such written agreement. When the customer directs us not to share when given notice and an opportunity to opt out, we will not share information with affiliates.
NV Residents: We are providing you this notice under state law. To be placed on our internal Do Not Call List, call 1-855-537-5457. If you would like more information about our telemarketing practices, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more on this Nevada law, contact Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; call 702-486-3132; or email BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us.